PURPOSE

YOUR GIFT IS TIED TO YOUR PURPOSE.


Everyday I set time to meditate I find automatically asking myself some of very fundamental questions. These are questions I have been learning in several settings and more intensively during Foundation of Faith lectures at the university. 

My lecturer who was a pastor used to repeat the questions often even in different topics. The questions were more tied in a topic ‘PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE’. 

1. Who am I ?(IDENTITY)

2. Where do I come from (INHERITANCE/ORIGIN)

3. Where am I going to ?(DESTINY) 

4. What am I supposed to do? (PURPOSE) 

5. Where am I ? (BELONGING)

I might have not gotten them exactly but the point is that, to define and decide your life is all upon oneself. If we deeply reflect on the gifts that we deeply carry WITHIN ourselves then we have a great chance to change ourselves and others as much as we wish. 

Without determining your purpose it is obvious that failure and regrets will never detach from your way. You will always feel forgotten and unlucky just because you are walking in a wrong way. You will be disheartened by people you meet not because they are bad rather you are stepping a wrong floor. 

God created us and gave us the beautiful garden but granted us an opportunity to utilise what He created within us and to decide the ways to take(LIVING THE PURPOSE). 

Today, I'm posting this simply praying that you start or continue to reflect on how best to drive your life through the divine purpose within you. Be YOU! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTH

ADVOCACY